Monday, November 07, 2011

Bonfire Night...

On Saturday it was Bonfire Night here in the UK. Bonfires and fireworks everywhere. Well actually the fireworks started already earlier in the week here and some bonfires were held on Friday or Sunday too... so it's almost been a weekend of it.

Here are just a few of the photos I took. Firstly bonfire time...

And then a fireworks photo. I find these REALLY had to take (any tips anyone please?) and this was the only photo that really turned out pretty ok. Sure so the firework could have been more centred in the photo... but I still like it :)

And then we have the "failed photos". I took these two photos you can see below from the car. While it was moving and we were looking for somewhere to park the car. So really they should be totally failed photos. I was just going to delete them. However when I saw the result I kinda really liked it... they look like "spooky Halloween images". Cool! :)

No comments: