Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Album Time...

Yay! It's that time of the year again. Time for my Christmas album. I don't know how many years I have done this for now, but I love it :)

Most years I make my albums completely from scratch (covers and all). But November has been SO busy for me (way too busy actually!) that I just really had to think of some time saving ways... And I remembered the Christmas album by Making Memories that I bought last Christmas...

I would have loved making my own covers. But this year it just wasn't to be. As hard as it was to admit LOL! So enter this album:

It comes with a plastic protection and looks like this once it's removed:

Another bonus is that is has lots of funky pages inside already... :)

Printed transparencies, felt, cardstock, patterned papers and scalloped edges. All different pages. Just how I LOVE my Christmas album to be like :)

It came with 10 sheets so a total of 20 pages. I make my album from the 1st to the 31st of December so I needed some more. I got patterned papers and punches out and added some more pages:

All different sizes. Just how I have learnt that I prefer to have my album like :)

I have not added any dates yet as I like it flexible. This means that I can move the pages if I eg have a day when I want lots of photos featured I can make sure I use a larger page etc.

Now all that remains is to sort the cover. Fortunately it's quite nicely printed already. But I can't (see the first photo in this post) have a picture of a random family on the front LOL! So time to do something about that another day...

Are you going an album too? I'd love to hear about it :)

No comments: