Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Album | Day 12...

Yay I'm making some good progress on my album now :)

The background for this page was actually a white piece of cardstock which I had lying in a cardboard box while spraying (misting) some other items. I picked it up to throw it away one day but really loved what I saw and decided to cut down a piece to use for my Christmas album. That I just happened to have used shades of red and green mists was just perfect too :)

The page describes what has now become a tradition since a few years back for us. To buy Ravensburger's 1000 pieces limited edition Christmas jigsaw every year. Something that we really enjoy! We don't really do jigsaws for the rest of the year, so to sit down with this while paying some Christmas music in December is just really special and cosy. *smile*