Monday, January 09, 2012

Sorry...

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm ill and have had the worst bad luck. Being broad over Christmas and New Year I first got some sort of stomach bug. A BAD one. Couldn't keep anything down for days and had to see a doctor abroad two times doing several tests etc. SUPER weak and ill. Then before I even recovered I got the WORST cold I have ever experienced in my whole life. I'm now here 10 (!) days later (since the cold started!) and the cold is NO better whatsoever. Crazy! I'm exhausted just sitting on this chair typing this... so I'm off to do some more resting. If anyone have some amazing getting-over-very-bad-colds remedies please post... I can't take much more LOL!

3 comments:

Papoosue said...

Oh you poor poor thing! I do hope you feel much much better soon ((hugs)).

And if you're wondering who this person is messaging you, I'm the one you recommended the green lighted Kindle cover to aaaaages ago! Remember? You kindly advised me on the 'greenness' of it lol. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I took your advice and eventually ordered my green lighted cover, which I totally LOVE! I'm so glad I got the green (yes, it IS a nice green), and the light is brilliant, I use it all the time. So, Thank You so much Anso, and feel better xxxxx

lutingobelin said...

I hope you will feel better soon. For the cold I drink some hot lemon juice with honey (with a little water, it is easier to drink). And I breath essentials oils spent at the pharmacy especially for. I hope you will understand my english, but the best when you are ill is staying in your bed sleeping ! lol Hoping you to get better.

beatrice said...

if you have still that bad cold the best to take honey with cinnamon in hot water very good for lots of thing