Friday, February 03, 2012

Oh My I'm Cold...

Wow today it's soooo cold. It's been such a mild "winter" so far that today is a bit of a shock really. Minus 6 degrees. Most days we have had more like plus 10 degrees - so that is some difference.

I'm still working on my Christmas album. And quite happily doing so I have to say. :) I was determined to not let it stress me. It can take the time it takes. I know I will finish it. Should hopefully have some more pages done next week.

Anyway a break from photos of the Christmas album today and instead a layout done for the Lilypad CT assignments:

[Supplies: Lovey Dovey Doodads - Kate Hadfield, Lovey Dovey Templates - Emily Merritt,
Whimsy Love - Gina Miller, Underground Valentine Word Art - Karah Fredricks, Perfect Pear - Kaye Winiecki, Key To My Heart - Sahlin Studio, Washi Tape Strips No 2 - Sahlin Studio
(all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: