Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Christmas Album | Day 24...

The 24th of December has two pages in my album. There's really two reasons for this. Firstly because the 24th is THE day for Christmas (in Sweden). Secondly because I'm working from the 1st to the 31st and that would leave one page left over at the end of finishing it. I thought because I knew I would have most photos from this day it would be a great day to do a double spread. Rather than having to use lots of very small photos...

The actual background pages that I was working on (which came with the album) were different for each day. So to pull them together I kept the design very simple (and very much focusing on the photos) and the same for both pages.

I wish I'd thought about photographing these photos together (just as well as separately) when I took these photos, but hey, I didn't... Oh well :)

No comments: