Sunday, May 06, 2012

Bank Holiday Weekend...

Wow it feels so nice to finally have a longer weekend. Feels like Easter was ages and ages ago. But this weekend we have three days again as Monday is a "bank holiday" in the UK. Love it *smile*

[Supplies: Garden Grown - Kate Hadfield, Everyone Has A Story Papers - Captivated Visions, Porch Swing - Gina Miller, Puddy Muddy Touch Of Magic - Kitty Designs, Who What Where Cards - Designs By Lili, Anywhere Alphabet - Rachel Young, A Wonderful Day Mixed Media - Sahlin Studio (all from The Lilypad)]

Above is a layout I did on Thursday to go with some of the BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) releases at the Lilypad on Friday.

I'm still waiting for my new Limited Edition Distress Inks from Tim Holtz...hoping they will arrive next week. I'm so excited about this!!

Right I'm off to IKEA. Love going there so much as it reminds me of Sweden (especially the food shop at the end) so it feels a little bit like "home" :)

No comments: