Friday, June 01, 2012

Party...

Well not a party as such. At least not now. Just a party layout. But it took some time before I came up with the idea. This is what happened...

Kate Hadfield released a digital circus themed doodle kit which I wanted to work with as part of my CT commitment last week. Only I had no circus themed photos. So I was a bit stuck...

I sat looking at the kit for a while but really didn't know what to do. Until I started spotting the banner, and then some stars and then balloons... All items that did not necessarily have to have something to do with a circus. Balloons... kids' birthday party. And an idea was born for my layout below :)

[Supplies: Jellybean Toes - CD Muckosky In Training - Kaye Winiecki, Erica Zane Big Top - Kate Hadfield (all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: